This is a question that we, SEO Managers and Project Managers, hear on a daily basis. Of course, we would like to be able to give you a price right away, but this is IMPOSSIBLE without an analysis of your site, your industry, and your digital competition.
The price of SEO support will be defined according to several factors:
- The customer’s visibility, traffic or transformation objectives;
- The age of the site and the notoriety of its brand;
- The problems detected during the 1 st site audit and the means to be implemented to respond to them;
- The scope of support (advice, web training, integration, writing web content, netlinking) with Analytics, UX, data analysis, tools, graphic design … and so on suite according to the skills offered by the SEO agency;
- The location of SEO providers (an SEO in Lahore , Karachi or Islamabad will have a higher hourly cost than an SEO on other cities);
- The resources necessary for the smooth running of the service (business software, travel, frequency of interactions, meetings with other customer service providers such as developers or integrators, writers, manager of Ads or social campaigns, etc.).
In Lahore, the vast majority of SEO providers charge between 5000 to 1000 per keyword.
The price difference is great but it can imply that:
- The SEO service provider is subscribed (or not) to several business tool licenses to gain efficiency;
- The SEO service provider has “storefront” premises and is responsive;
- The SEO provider can justify several years of SEO experience;
- The SEO service provider can only take a limited number of clients (non-automated service).
For annual support, you generally need a budget of between 300,000 and 1,200,000 to carry out your growth project and gain visibility.
For some sites, the budget will have to be larger because they have specific features that will require additional work (multilingual sites, e-commerce sites with many product categories, penalized or hacked sites, ultra-competitive market, etc.). And, conversely, some may have results with lower budgets because their site is condensed on a few pages, whether they are specifically on a single product or type of service or in markets with low competition.
With a limited budget, you could acquire software, do SEO training at Udemy for example, and, by investing yourself fully, you can hope for some results on your visibility and your traffic. SEO is however a real profession and working with SEO professionals will certainly be more effective.
THE RISKS OF A CHEAP SEO SERVICE?
Going for cheap SEO can seem like a great idea when you’re on a tight budget or just want to test cheap SEO to see if it works.
When you are bidding or competing for multiple SEO agencies, don’t just rely on price to pick the right SEO agency.
Be aware that when a project is implemented correctly, SEO takes time and requires resources.
How can a cheap SEO company do all the hard work and stay profitable? The answer is simple: either they don’t do everything that has been asked, or they outsource part of the service to a country where labor is cheap, which can represent risks for your site.
Anyway, the probabilities of being 1st on Google in 50 days on an interesting request for 5000rs / month are more than low.
HAVE NO RESULTS OR LOSE VISIBILITY
If the provider does a job that does not comply with Google’s rules, you run the risk of losing positions on the search engines, getting fewer visits, and simply losing money having to take over a provider. to make up for the mistakes of the first.
Good SEO requires that the content on your website is relevant to Google, informative, and interesting to the reader and that it is anchored in the local, city-wide, or region-wide, if necessary. meaning in your strategy.
Great copy costs money because it requires both skills – the famous quill! – and time to learn about the subject, adapt to your tone, and really answer the questions that Internet users ask themselves.
Be especially aware that poor quality content is the fastest way to drop in Google rankings. Their content guidelines are strict and will directly affect the number of visits to your site.
For SEO to work effectively, backlinks (= the links that lead to your site) must come from relevant, quality websites.
A provider who offers you a large volume of links for a ridiculous price, it is very likely that this will be processed automatically on “trash” sites that bring neither visibility nor traffic. It is the equivalent of the web of spam that we receive by email.
At best, Google will ignore this. At worst, your site will suffer a penalty and could disappear from the SERPs, thus becoming inaccessible to Internet users who search online.
The worst thing for a client is to feel that you are not being listened to.
Make sure that the service includes support time, that an SEO consultant will be listening to you regularly, that he will give you visibility on the services carried out, and that he adapts his strategy to your needs and desires.
Customers were able to tell us about their past experiences with cheap SEO services: “We were treated like numbers”, “everything was automated: deliverables and reports”; “Inability to speak to anyone”; “If it came out of the initial package, they were lost”; “No flexibility”… and so on.
Guarantees of unrealistic results
No agency, SEO has direct hands-on Google’s algorithms and can decide to position the client site on 1 st page or in the top results. If the provider sells you a guaranteed positioning, it is a lie …
Even Google warns against scams in its guidelines: “ No one can guarantee a # 1 ranking on Google . “.
The SEO agency can, however, issue growth forecasts based on the data of its clients who share the same field of activity, present you the history of past results and the evolution of search trends on similar queries to help you. to protect yourself and explain the choice of its keyword strategy.
ON WHAT CRITERIA SHOULD YOU CHOOSE YOUR SEO AGENCY?
Since the cheap SEO side is not the determining criterion when choosing an SEO provider, how do you make the right choice? What are the other elements to know or the actions to take to find a trusted agency?
- Study the organic visibility of the service provider. They say that shoemakers are the worst shod, but an agency that does not manage to achieve its own objectives on strategic expressions like ” SEO agency Lahore ” will surely find it difficult to help you position yourself in your field.
- Study the agency’s references or client cases. Each SEO agency considered must be able to present several client cases indicating the initial problem, the strategy adopted and the results it has achieved. Why not take advantage of this exchange to ask for a connection with an active customer? This will make it possible to learn more about the service and the quality of the agency’s follow-up.
- Study the attitude of the agency. If you do not feel listened to and you are not asked any questions to understand your web project, stay there. The mutual discovery phase involves active listening, questioning and a fairly detailed analysis of your challenges and objectives. It is thanks to all these elements that the estimate which will be proposed to you will be adapted to your needs.
- Have the proposed strategy explained to them. You are not necessarily an SEO expert, but it is important that you understand the offer that is presented to you, the future actions carried out by the SEO agency and the resources dedicated to your success.
- Make sure the proposal is in line with Google guidelines. If the techniques offered by the agency seem dishonest (in web jargon, we speak of Black Hat), be careful! This could penalize your site, or even make it disappear from the results and the Google index. In SEO, there is no revolutionary “hack” but a set of coherent actions to be carried out. Ethical referencing, White Hat, is necessary for the sustainability of your visibility and to make Internet users want to become your future customers.
- Make sure the agency has prepared a pre-audit of your site. If the sales person talks to you about SEO in a general way, without relying on concrete examples of problems detected on your site, be vigilant. The avenues it offers you must be tailored to your business and your market to ensure your success.
- Study the proposed offer. If your quote is too light a block or on the contrary a tote with an overall price, have the quote redone. A good quote is made up of priced action lines (audit, production of content, links, reporting, project management, etc.). It is clear, readable and allows you to understand how your budget is allocated to carry out your SEO action plan.
Other criteria can tip the balance on the choice of your SEO agency, but beware of abnormally low prices
Need a quote for your SEO support? Trust in 1 st Position! With its agencies present in Lahore, find an SEO expert near you to develop your online business. Contact us!